Spring 2019 Play Dates
February 17, 24
March 3, 10, 24, 31
April 7, 14, 28
Game Day Reminders:
- All games are 50 minute games; two 25 minute halves
- No heading & No punts
- Home team wears club colors and away team wears white
- All clubs, coaches, and players must be registered with US Club Soccer
- Weather line number is 281-520-4043
- All teams play 7v7
- All coaches, parents and players should have fun!
- No shouting at the Refs
Coaches and Parents Behavior: It is very important to remember that the PDF is a Developmental League for Players, Refs, coaches, and parents. We will not allow poor behavior on anyone’s part. Coaches and Clubs are expected to work together to improve the soccer environment for the players.
The PDF have taken on board the recommendations by our governing body US Soccer in relation to concussion protocols for our young players. With this intentionally heading the ball will be banned with immediate effect in all PDF games.
All clubs involved in the PDF league agree that our players’ safety is our first priority and of the utmost importance.
Club or Academy Directors please email Ashley Fendley-Frazier, the PDF Administrator at email@example.com, with any questions.
Parents should contact your Club or Academy Director with any questions.